On The Street Where You Live




If you look to your right on this blog, you'll find a new section called "Music City." I was wanting to do something to spruce up the sidebar, but I didn't want to start pimping myself out by playing the "I'll link to you if you link to me" game. So I decided to provide links to other music blogs in the Nashville area. You know, a "love thy neighbor" kinda thing. If you've got any suggestions for a Middle Tennessee based blog that a) focuses primarily on music, and b) is updated regularly (at least once a week or so), let me know and I'll add it to the list.

And while we're talking about music blogs, congratulations to Janet at
Out The Other, who was the Nashville Scene's pick for Best Music Blog in the 2006 Best of Nashville issue. The recognition is well deserved. She is a zealot about tracking down new music. Between her blog and her radio show on WRVU, she makes it easy for people like me who want to hear the latest buzz bands in indie rock, but are too lazy to seek them all out on our own.

And on a totally non-indie rock note...

Dean Martin - "On The Street Where You Live" (mp3) from This Time I'm Swingin'!

post title from
My Fair Lady

Comments: Post a Comment



<< Home

This page is powered by Blogger. Isn't yours?