Technical Difficulties


Apologies for the lack of new posts this week. I uploaded several songs before I left for vacation so I could put up new posts while I was away, but for the last two days filelodge has been "temporarily down for maintenance." One of the problems with using free hosting services is that you often get what you pay for. I'm heading back to Nashville this afternoon, so even if the filelodge issue doesn't get resolved, there will be new posts up tonight, just in time for New Year's festiveness.

Now that the holidays are winding down and I don't have to worry the extra bandwidth of people searching for Christmas songs, I'll be using fileden exclusively. They definitely seem to be the most stable of the three hosting services I use, so hopefully these technical issues will be a little less frequent.

Have a great holiday weekend!

Comments: Post a Comment



<< Home

This page is powered by Blogger. Isn't yours?