Tribute




It turns out the voters for the MTV Europe Awards aren't the only people who don't like Kanye West's "Touch The Sky" video. Yesterday Evel Knievel filed suit again Kanye, claiming infringement on his name and likeness. Evel doesn't beat around the bush about how he feels either. "That video that Kanye West put out is the most worthless piece of crap I’ve ever seen in my life."

Evel was pretty much my hero when I was a kid. I watched everytime he was on ABC's Wide World Of Sports, and even had the Evel Knievel action figure. One of the most heartbreaking moments of my life was when I found out he was doing an appearance at a local Harley Davidson dealership a couple of years ago... the day after it happened.

I should warn you that this song has a couple of bad words in it, so you probably don't want to be blaring it at work. It is however, with apologies to Tenacious D, the greatest tribute song ever recorded.

Motochrist - "Evel" (mp3) from 666-Pack

UPDATE 11/30/07: In light of today's news, I've reposted this track. Rest in peace Evel.

Comments: Post a Comment



<< Home

This page is powered by Blogger. Isn't yours?