Three Quick Things


- Boxstr is back up and running. Hurray! I guess that means I need to get back to, you know... posting stuff.

- Mercy Lounge wants to know if there would be any interest in a Peter Murphy show there. If you have a twitter account, let them know the answer is absolutely.

- I've long had a kind of unwritten rule that I wasn't going to write about or promote my own band on here. It's a rule I've really only broken once. My band mate Carl has no such ethical dilemnas. If you haven't checked it out already, he has an awesomely entertaining music blog called The Opening Acts. And for the past couple weeks, he's been posting tracks from our recently (and finally) finished album, Paris Street Is Paris Street. So if you're curious about what I do when I'm not not posting on here, here you go.

Comments: Post a Comment



<< Home

This page is powered by Blogger. Isn't yours?