Through The Cables And The Underground




The Sisters Of Mercy - "Blood Money" (mp3) from Tour Thing '91 promo cd

OK, if you're the kind of person that would come here to get that track, maybe you can help me out...

For the past four days I've had "Body Electric" stuck in my head. And I listened to the 1982 version on the
Some Girls Wander By Mistake compilation, but what I really want to hear is the 1984 version from the Body And Soul EP. I own it on vinyl, but I don't currently own a turntable, so all I can do is gaze longingly at the cover. So if you happened to have an mp3 of the '84 version and wanted to hook me up, you'd be my second favorite person this week (the first spot is already taken, sorry, but I hope that doesn't discourage you).

And yes, I'm aware that "Blood Money" isn't nearly so rare now that it's been included on the reissue of
First And Last And Always, but if you're like me you didn't know that reissue existed until last week, because you'd given up hope on anything Sisters related ever being released again.

Comments: Post a Comment



<< Home

This page is powered by Blogger. Isn't yours?