Live! Tonight!




I still haven't quite come down from our historic election, and I'm giddy that in few weeks we're going to have a president who has the judgement to start us on our way out of the huge messes we've found ourselves in during the past eight years. But I need to stop blathering on about democracy and get back to being, you know... a music blog. So here's my tip to help you get your weekend started off right (and a little bit early).

Go see
All We Seabees.

If you've been here before, you already know that they're one of my favorite bands, cuz I
talk about them a lot. Their new album, MKultra, is incredible, and they're an amazing live band. But why should you take my word for it when you can listen for yourself?

All We Seabees - "Alt. Country" (mp3) from MKultra

They play tonight (Thursday, Nov. 6) at The 5 Spot in East Nashville, along with
Hammertoch and The Bohannons. Then on Saturday, November 8, they're in Murfreesboro at Mainstreet along with their Cephalopod labelmates Umbrella Tree.

Labels:


Comments: Post a Comment



<< Home

This page is powered by Blogger. Isn't yours?