Christmas Around The World - Louisiana




New Orleans is one of my favorite cities that I've ever visited, and I've been itching to find an excuse to get back there. It's probably a fun place to be this time of year. Not that they need an excuse to party, but I can just imagine the balconies of Basin Street decorated with garland and lights, and the sound of carols being played by a brass band drifting out of the clubs. They might not have snow or be wearing scarves and mittens, but I imagine there's no shortage of Christmas spirit in the Big Easy when Saint Nicholas goes marching in.

Louis Armstrong - "Christmas In New Orleans" (mp3) from
The Best of Louis Armstrong - The Christmas Collection: 20th Century Masters

photo by JustUptown

Labels:


Comments: Post a Comment



<< Home

This page is powered by Blogger. Isn't yours?