Back From Vacation Mini Mix




I had hoped to get a post written for a monday morning b-side while I was in Montana, but unfortunately that didn't happen. Due to sick family members, I spent the first half of my vacation babysitting my niece and nephew, and the second half I didn't have access to a computer... which was actually really refreshing. I had such a great time hanging out with my cousins that I didn't miss being online at all. It's kind of nice to unplug for a while, and I couldn't have been in a more gorgeous place to do it. So in lieu of the usual weekly feature, today you get a mini mix commemorating my vacation. Consider it an audio postcard from nine days in the most beautiful place in the country.

Venus Hum - "Montana" (mp3) from Big Beautiful Sky
Prince & The Revolution - "Mountains" (mp3) from Parade
Frank Sinatra - "It's Nice To Go Trav'ling" (mp3) from Come Fly With Me

photo by Josh Schwartzman

Comments:
I would have much rather heard something by Hannah Montana rather than that Venus Hum song.
 
Post a Comment



<< Home

This page is powered by Blogger. Isn't yours?