Rim Shots




- RIP Louie.

- Since I don't have HBO, I haven't been able to stay current on the second season of Flight Of The Conchords. So it wasn't until yesterday that I got exposed to the awesomeness that is "Sugalumps." If you haven't seen it yet, but all means watch it, like right now.

-
The Church have a new album, Untitled #23, coming out on May 12, and two songs from it are currently available for your listening pleasure. The single "Pangea" is available for both streaming and download via Second Motion Records, while the album track "Happenstance" is streaming on the band's myspace profile.

- If the new U2 single does
grow on me, it certainly isn't going to be because of the video. Ugh.

- Best news I got today?
Robyn Hitchcock & The Venus 3 are playing at the Exit/In on April 6. It'll be the sixth time I've seen him, and the first with a real live rock band backing him up. Finally.

Robyn Hitchcock & The Venus 3 - "I'm Falling" (mp3) from Goodnight Oslo


Comments: Post a Comment



<< Home

This page is powered by Blogger. Isn't yours?